My Photo
Name:
Location: Hospers, Iowa, United States

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Pushdown Automata

I think I have pushed down my desire to understand pushdown automata. Has this ever happened to you?

I have found the study of the theory of formal languages and automata to be interesting. It seems to drag a little when trying to understand the pumping lemma, which I fondly call the lemma dilemma. Honestly, I am tiring of this course and hope to be done with it soon. There has to be a better way to teach this material. If I had the time I would attempt to put the information in a more comprehensive format but as things are I need to continue on in my studies for now.

If anyone whom chances by knows of a cool way to help people understand the pumping lemma please give me a comment. It would be appreciated and probably would help me understand them better. In particular, I have been studying the pumping lemma for regular and context free languages.

Until Then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home